I have been tagged by Michelle to do this fun little blog game!
8 TV shows that I watch:
1. friends
2. csi miami
3. survivor
4. jay leno
5. today show
6. friday night lights
7. local news
8. epsn (not always by choice!)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. spirits
2. noodles
3. pesto cafe
4. the cottage
5. chick fil a
6. macaroni grill
7. fish city
8. david pauls lahaina grill
8 Things that happened to me today
1. i forgot my veggie tray for the office party
2. i found $100 in a pair of socks my boss gave me for christmas (so this technically didnt happen today but on wednesday, but i just wanted to mention it because how cool is that?!)
3. irrigated a patient's ears for 45 minutes
4. talked to sage
5. ate homemade pizza with the younts and hartnesses
6. was shot with mini marshmallows with a marshmallow shooter gun
7. went to a couple's house i didnt know for an hour
8. took a lesson on blogging from michelle
8 Things I look forward to
1. spending time with ben
1. being home for christmas
2. seeing our families
3. getting in shape
4. learning something new
5. the weekend
6. napping
7. planting a garden in the spring
8. a good meal
8 Things I wish for
1. to be able to run a full marathon
2. for the saints to win the super bowl
3. a bike
4. healthy kiddos
5. good health
6. simplicity
7. that everyone could be happy
8. warm weather year round
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago

3 comments:
I love the music! And the selections are great, too! This blogging is a wonderful insight into you. Just when you think you know someone...
Longleaf
Wees! Yay! Thanks for playing! Anytime you want another lesson, just let me know!
Louise--I'm so excited to have found your blog!! Please keep blogging b/c I love hearing about things you guys are doing. I hope you have a great Christmas and maybe we'll see each other over the "break"!
Post a Comment